To raise standards of protection of children rights in Ukraine to the level of UN convention on the rights of the child guidelines as well as to promote social and humanitarian initiatives of the Association members.
International Charitable Organization “Poglyad” (“Insight”)2015-03-16 09:03
International Charitable Organization “Poglyad” was established on September 13th, 2004.
Our mission is to help socially disadvantaged children to build a decent life and future.
The main areas of ICO “Poglyad” activity:
- conduction of charity events “Tvory Dobro” (Do Good) to collect food products, personal hygiene and household products;
- provision of charitable assistance to socially disadvantaged children and internally displaced persons from Eastern Ukraine and Crimea;
- conduction of charity events for socially disadvantaged children;
- improvement of health of socially disadvantaged children in different facilities;
- training of specialists in the field of childhood protection – trainings on the topics “Preparation of adoptive parents”, “Pedagogy of trauma” etc.
- We have provided assistance to children from families with many children from Kyiv and Kyiv Region, Cherkasy, Zhytomyr Region (mother-and-child home in Pochuiky village), Zaporizhzhya, Mykolayiv and Nikopol;
- We have provided charitable assistance to low-income families from Kyiv – 42 families;
- We have provided assistance to families of internally displaced persons from the combat area in the East of Ukraine – 63 families;
50 volunteers have joined us to participate in charitable events;
- On an ongoing basis we hold “Tvory Dobro” charitable events to collect food and household products in the network of supermarkets “Velyka Kyshenya”. The event is held in Kyiv, Obukhiv, Cherkasy and Zaporizhzhya
Over 2014 volunteers from ICO “Poglyad” have collected more than 3000 big packets with essential goods. We have helped over 250 families of internally displaced persons from the combat area in the East of Ukraine and over 500 low-income families with many children.