To raise standards of protection of children rights in Ukraine to the level of UN convention on the rights of the child guidelines as well as to promote social and humanitarian initiatives of the Association members.
International Non-Governmental Organization “Nazustrich Mrii” (“Follow Your Dream”)2015-03-16 09:03
International Non-Governmental Organization “Nazustrich Mrii” (“Follow Your Dream”) was established on June 20th, 2008.
Our mission is to support talented children and teenagers, to contribute the development and fulfillment of their creative, intellectual and spiritual potential and to provide rehabilitation support to children who experienced trauma.
The project is intended to provide incentive for its participants, to support talented children and youth and to create social environment favourable for education of personality with a high level of creativity, because it’s the talented youth who will form the image of our country on the international stage and its innovative human capital in future by means of sharing their achievements with international community.
The main areas of INGO “Nazustrich Mrii” (“Follow Your Dream”):
- Holding of the International Charity Children’s Art Festival “Nazustrich Mrii” (“Follow Your Dream”) for talented socially disadvantaged children;
- Holding of creative events “Workshops with celebrities” for socially-disadvantaged children; inviting of famous artistic and cultural figures to share their knowledge and experience in the process of communication with children;
- Holding of art exhibitions and charity auctions to support talented children and youth and to form Ukraine’s image on the international stage;
- Holding of charity events and concerts to support children with difficult life circumstances;
- Holding of creative contests among talented children and youth – the Best Drawing of the Year; the Best Poem, the Song of the Year and the Achievement of the Year.