To raise standards of protection of children rights in Ukraine to the level of UN convention on the rights of the child guidelines as well as to promote social and humanitarian initiatives of the Association members.
Rest and rehabilitation for children2015-05-18 16:05
One of the most important tasks in the sphere of social protection of children (7 to 17 years inclusive) is the implementation of the law on rehabilitation and recreation of children of privileged categories, namely:
– children-orphans and children deprived of parental care;
– children-invalids; children from orphanages of family type and foster families;
– children from needy and large families;
– children in orphanages and boarding schools who became winners at the International charity festival “Follow your dream”
– children of refugees from ATO area at the East of Ukraine and Crimea.
Since 2007, children have the opportunity to relax in the Crimea, in a picturesque area, on the coast of Black and Azov seas, in Kerch city, there was the youth health center “Hope”. At the moment, through the events In Ukraine, from 2015 a place for recreation and leisure has changed. Now the children have a great opportunity to relax in a picturesque corner of the Carpathians, on the basis of Seating yard “Krasna Polyana” in the heart of the Carpathians, near the resort “Bukovel”. Clean air, beautiful nature and Ukrainian culture – ideal conditions for recreation of children.
The purpose of these activities is improvement of children of various socially vulnerable categories, to create optimal conditions for organized recreation, creative, intellectual, spiritual and physical development.